ARK Server Manager Tutorial and Setup – ARK: Survival Evolved is an action adventure survival video game. It was developed by Studio Wildcard, it was first first released in 2017. The game is available in Microsoft PC, iOS, Linux, Playstation, Nintendo switch and xBox.
The storyline revolves around the protagonist (you) stuck on a stranded island. The island is a natural habitat for dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals and species. A player needs to survive all of that. There are other human counterparts who are hostile in nature.
ARK Server Manager Tutorial and Setup
The game is to be played either as the third person or the first person. The whole exploration will take place on foot or riding an animal in the game. There are different ways to survive in the game and you need to choose one to survive.
In order to survive, first you may have to develop a base loaded with firearms and other things for protection. The game has both the option, you can play alone or with a friend. Both the modes, single player and multiplayer are amazing.
The Ark server manager is there to help a player customize the game to suit to the player’s preferences. Sometimes, it can become important to customize for some edits. Sometimes it just enhances the gaming experience.
In this article, we will cover how can one customize the Ark server manager to better the gaming experience.
How can ARK Server Manager be used?
- It will manage the SteamCMD tool and help in server installation and updating.
- It can track the status of server and direct your control over it.
- It can schedule the updates of Mods.
- It works with the survival of the fittest.
- Organizes settings.
Features of the Server Manager
Server manager has proven itself to be very useful in terms of playing ARK. It provides a player with certain features that can enhance their gaming experience.
- It gives you absolute control over the server.
- It eases up the navigation.
- You can customize and configure to your preferences.
- Multiple servers work from a single machine.
- It can help you import your particular settings.
- It does not ask for command line knowledge.
- You will be informed when your server is visible to others.
- Self updating benefits.
Do let us know if you face any problems.